My Book: “Drops of Memories”
My book Drops of Memories, written in 2016 and published as an e-book in 2017 was triggered by a strong desire of poring out my life: work, dreams, struggles, conflicts, mistakes, achievements and the lessons I learned and wanted now to share them with my family and friends.
- My parents My father; My mother
- My childhood The begining; Tyfoid Fever; The famine; No more Lies; Winter preparations; Sunday at home; Washing Machine; Vision Counts
- The War German Plane; Around radio; Hungarians and Russians; Deserters?
- Learning From Construction to Architecture; China; Beijing Central Institute of Applied Art; Bucharest Institute of Fine Art; New York Public Library; Teaching Ceramics; My book “Ceramics”
- My Husband First Encounter; My wedding; First Apartment; Romica; Life Together; Scary Story; Violence; Discrimination; Last Years; Publications
- Motherhood Maternity; My First Child; My Second Child; Becoming Grand Parents
- Extended Family My Parents in Law; Aunt Tica; Aunt Liuba; Others
- Our Homes Maria Ghiculeasa; Civic Center
- Vacations Hiking; Camping; Skying; Cultural Vacations
- USA Master of My Life; Painting; Health; Jazzercise; Epilogue